|Age group||Day & Time||Coach(es)||Subs Per Term|
|U11 (Year 5)||Monday 5pm-6pm||Sue & Sue||£45|
|U11 (Year 6)||Monday 6pm-7pm||Sue & Sue||£45|
|U16 & Over 16s||Thursday 7.30pm-9pm||Jennie||£55|
*First sessions back will be on the week commencing 9th September 2019*
Subs and payment details
Subs should now be paid by BACS in all cases in one sum by the second week in the term. Failure to pay subs will mean you will be unable to play until the subs are paid. Deadlines for payment will be as follows for the year:
- Term 1 – Friday 20th September 2019
- Term 2 – Friday 17th January 2020
- Term 3 – Friday 8th May 2020
Bank account information for transfer is below, please use the players name as a reference.
Name: Allus Netball Club
Sort code: 40-25-59
Account no: 30089885
Senior teams and affiliation
Senior Teams will remain the same for the winter season, unless you have otherwise been notified, and therefore trials will not be conducted. Any players who have not previously been in a senior team and are older than year 9 need to contact Jennie in order to be placed.
Those already in a senior team must pay their England Netball Affiliation through the new system ENgage.
|Age Group||Affiliation Fee approx.|
If you have been previously affiliated:
- You should have had an email from England Netball asking you to log into ENgage. You must do this to activate your account. You will need your affiliation number to do so (this will be on previous emails from England Netball regarding your affiliation). If you have not had this email you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should then click on ‘buy membership at my netball club’ on the home page. Search for Allus Netball Club (it may ask you for the club ID which is 119).
- Select the relevant membership package and pay using a credit or debit card.
If you have not previously been affiliated:
- Go onto the England Netball Website and click on ‘membership’ and then ‘become a member’ to create an account.
- Follow the steps above for ENgage.
To access ENgage please access the England Netball website and click on ‘membership’ and then login to ENgage.